Panther's success is driven by the dedication of our employees. As a part of the Panther team, your work is rewarded through competitive compensation, sincere appreciation, and opportunities for enrichment and advancement. If you are interested in joining Panther Residential, please submit your resume to HR@Pantherrm.com for consideration and to be matched against any of our open positions.
Florida - Melbourne Area
This position is primarily responsible for performing technical and mechanical work that ensures the inside and external buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet the Company's standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality by performing maintenance-related tasks, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains the physical condition of the property according to company operating and safety standards.
- Organizes, prioritizes and ensures that service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner.
- Oversees turnkey operations. Ensures that vacant units are made rent-ready in a timely manner.
- Performs turnkey work as required. Ensures all make-readies are inspected.
- Maintains hazard communications program and teach and promote safe work practices.
- Attends and participates in technical training programs to maintain personal skill level.
- Maintains a preventative maintenance program that minimizes emergency repairs and service repairs.
- Manages the service department in the most efficient and profitable manner possible given existing physical conditions, consistent with the goals of the company and property owners.
- Assists with recruiting and hiring of quality staff and recommend promotions and terminations when necessary.
- Works with the community manager to prepare staffing schedules to ensure work is completed in a timely manner while remaining within budgetary guidelines.
- Communicates upward with community manager and delegate duties effectively to staff members.
- Assists community manager with documenting counseling sessions with maintenance staff.
- Adheres to the company's personnel management policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with other associates to ensure cooperation between departments and properties.
- Ensures all service staff receives appropriate training.
- Understands and adheres to budget guidelines.
- Works with community manager to obtain competitive bids on major expenses.
- Purchases supplies using standard purchase order system and proper bidding procedures.
- Understands and operates company computer software related to position requirements.
- Contracts use of outside vendors only when necessary.
- Monitors inventory of parts and supplies at appropriate levels.
- Participates in company training classes and meetings, as required.
- Ensures that the physical condition of the property is maintained according to company operating and safety standards.
- Organizes and prioritizes service requests.
- Ensures all service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner.
- Oversees completion of service requests in 24 hours or per property policy.
- Ensures excellent curb appeal at all times.
- Inspects grounds, buildings, and other property features daily to minimize liability concerns.
- Oversees turnkey operation and ensure that vacant are made rent-ready in a timely manner.
- Maintains an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Ensures adherence to the company's safety and hazard communications programs, policies and procedures.
- Teaches and promotes safe work practices to staff.
- Maintains a high level of customer service.
- Communicates effectively with residents, fellow Associates, vendors, and supervisors.
- Assists community manger with department personnel management functions, budgeting and re-forecasting, as required
- Works with community manager to handle maintenance related resident problems.
1 records found.